Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

Scared Swollen lymph nodes in neck please help

Ok so I'm 15 about 2-3 months ago I noticed a swollen lymph node in my neck that was small and wasn't to worried after about 2 weeks it didn't go away or change I went to the doctor and she told me not to worry later I about a week later I found another small one in my neck. I told my mom she said don't worry to much but I did anyway about a week after that I noticed another and went to the doctor had blood drawn and everything was clear white blood cells was fine and all the other test. Later that weak I had something wrong and a lot of symptoms. I had Fatique headache stomach issues and depression. About a week later I went to the doctor for a physical and she gave me 14 days of antibiotics. The first day the lymph nodes seemed to decrease. After 1-3 days I felt better and finished my antibiotics and I feel fine but all the lymph nodes where still there. I get a little fuzziness in my head but my mom says it's my allergies and it goes away after a little and allergy medicine. So my mom said don't worry about it but about a week or 2 later I noticed one behind my ear very small like the rest. I haven't gone to the doctor because my mom says it's probably hormones or stress. But you know I'm the person who looks stuff up and think of the worse I've been very stressed and scared about it. My family doesn't have a long line of cancer my mom had thyroid cancer and that's it. I'm very healthy eat lots of healthy foods none of my parents smoke neither do I I play lots of sports very active. I'm not sexually active either. I'm 135 pounds 5'9 male Age 15. Btw I do touch my lymph nodes and mess with them a little I used to a lot but I read it's bad to do that. And there all under the size of 2cm. Any advice or anything would help. Btw I had a chest xray and everything was clear. Idk I just think have cancer.
We aren't doctors honey...we can't diagnose you.  However, I don't think you have cancer. You can always feel your nodes if you go looking for them, and fiddling around with them can make them swell up.

Go about your life, and stop looking stuff up on the internet.  It's the worst thing you can possibly do.  You could google "drinking water causes cancer" and you'd get a million hits.

You sound anxious...and compulsions bind anxiety.  
Ok thanks for the reply
I think you might have infectious mononucleosis.
I got tested for it on my blood test but do you think I could of gotten it later?
I don't think so. However, keep in mind that in rare cases cytomegalovirus (CMV) can cause very similar symptoms to those of infectious mononucleosis.

Because of your age and numerous blood tests that came back clear, I believe that you are fighting some kind of infection that you are not aware of. Keep in mind that some lymph nodes never come back to their original size following the infection.

It would be a good idea to keep an eye on your nodes and see if they are getting bigger. Just don't poke on them, it will make it worse!

BY THE WAY:
*Where are your swollen lymph nodes located? (It could help identify the location of initial infection)

* Did your doctor check LDH levels?

One on left side of neck halfway down 2nd under the chin back towards the throat. 3rd behind ear on head.