Aa
A
A
A
Close
Leukemia and Lymphoma Community
1.83k Members

Swollen lymph nodes

So I've had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and head area for 6-8 months now and there not going away they shrink a lot then get back to bigger size or they get bigger then shrink back to normal size. I can also feel some in my groin but idk if that's normal they shrink and grow throughout the day and are biggest in the morning and smallest after working out or football practice when I first found lymph nodes I was very sick extreme fatigue headache Nassau. The doctor put me on 2 weeks of antibiotics and the symptoms went away but not the lymph nodes and they keep popping up once there here they don't really get any bigger except one that got big overnight and has stayed that size. I went to a health practitioner and she said it's probably a co infection to lymes disease and gave me some stuff witch made them get really small but are back to normal again idk what to do I'm really scared I'm making another appointment for the doctor. I'm 15 great health, 5'10, 140pounds, male
Any advice would be helpful
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child