Aa
A
A
A
Close
Leukemia and Lymphoma Community
1.84k Members

What is it??

my son a healthy 16 year old has a lump the size of a grape at his lower jawline. It is not his lymph node I can fell it. It moves around and it tender to touch. He also said he has not been very hungry lately and some times gets dizzy. He told me all of this tonight any suggestions on what this can be?
1 Responses
1061755 tn?1269138071
hello, im a 16 year old girl and im experiencing the same symptoms as your son. I too have a lump the size of a grape that i can move and is tender. I also get lightheaded and nauseous throughout the day and feel like im going to puke. i am going to the doctors next week on thursday to get it checked again cause the doctor told me that i should watch it and if its not gone in a month we will need to check it out.
soo if you find anything out please please tell me,
and i will do the exact same for you. :)  
Have an Answer?
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child