Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

What is it??

my son a healthy 16 year old has a lump the size of a grape at his lower jawline. It is not his lymph node I can fell it. It moves around and it tender to touch. He also said he has not been very hungry lately and some times gets dizzy. He told me all of this tonight any suggestions on what this can be?
hello, im a 16 year old girl and im experiencing the same symptoms as your son. I too have a lump the size of a grape that i can move and is tender. I also get lightheaded and nauseous throughout the day and feel like im going to puke. i am going to the doctors next week on thursday to get it checked again cause the doctor told me that i should watch it and if its not gone in a month we will need to check it out.
soo if you find anything out please please tell me,
and i will do the exact same for you. :)