Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

lump in left lymph arm

I had a lump that turned out to be benign 3 years ago. I am 44 and recently found a large walnut or grape sized lump under my left arm...same arm as biopsy, or removed pea sized lump.  My insurance as, or will lapse in Jan. so am hesitant to go to have it diagnosed...hoping to get new policy.  Should I run to doctor or wait.  Been watching for a few months now and through menstril cycles and no change.  Any advise would be great. I also suffer from several autoimune diseases, Pernicious anemia, asthma and arthritis...related? I dont know
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, just in one quick minute: it's probably benign and due to the same process as the previous one, and would likely not pose much surgical risk to have it removed. So, removal/biopsy can give you peace of mind.

I'd wonder if you can get it done in the holiday period, though - with reduced schedules and all.

Sure, autoimmunity might be behind the mystery of why that's happening.

Merry Christmas.