Aa
A
A
A
Close
Leukemia and Lymphoma Community
1.84k Members

lymphoma symptoms?? please help i have no doctor

this all started i believe with a lump on my left testicle, which had been increasing in size and swell when irritated for the last 4 to 6 years, this lump turned into a cluster of larder lumps about o.25 cm each, about 2 years agao i noticed a lump on the back of my neck the seemed to bother me at the same times as my testicle, this bothered me a bit, but now ive progressed from being curious to afraid,  ive recently (over the last week) developed several swollen spots (glands/lymph nodes???) behind my left ear and behind my jaw under my chin and down the left side of my neck. Its painful constantly and im dizzy , i also almost passed out the other day for about 15 minutes my vision went blurry and grey and i was unbelievably dizzy it was almost like a dream or hallucination, i got really warm  and it was kinda hard to breath. There is a cluster of swollen lumps clustered around each other in my neck all about 0.5 to 1.0 cm in size, the one behind my ear is about 3 cm in size (what can be felt of it that is, its petruding from behind the left ear almost pointy in shape) there are 2 next to that about 1.5 cm in size that lay on my skull behind my ear, and one hehind my jaw thats almost an inch in diameter it causes a large visible lump when i look to the right. these are all on the left side and its getting bad enough i dont like to turn my head. I also have several like 4 or 5 swollen glands on each side of my groin. I dont have a family doctor So i am going to have to go into the hospital for this, Im 25 years young and from the symptoms and what ive read it leads me to believe i may have lymphoma or cancer, i dont even know what lymphoma is.
1 Responses
I am curious if you have seen a Dr. about this yet??  Sorry, I do not have any advice for you, but my brother is having some of the same symptoms but is not able to see a Dr.  If you have any advice for me to give him I would greatly appreciate it.  
I hope you are doing better and good luck :)
Have an Answer?
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child