Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

make any sense of this???

I have finally gotten a copy of my neck ultrasound!! Anyone have any light to shine on this mumbo-jumbo????
"Evidence of 19mm x 6mm lymph node in the mid third of the neck along the great vessels on the right.
Presence also of a 10mm and 13mm lymph node in the upper third of the neck very close to the IVC.
A single 12mm lymph node in the Supra-Clavicular foci and also in the midline over the Isthmus of the Tyroid measuring 5mm.
Evidence of two 7mm lymph nodes in the left Sub-mandibular triangle(the measurements were made along to long axis).
No lymph node could be identified in the left Supra-Clavicular Foci.
COMMENT: Multiple lymph nodes on both sides of the neck, for further consideration, contrast enhanced CT and Biopsy/Excision should be taken into consideration.
Help :(
Was given two days notice for an ultrasound biopsy and when I said that I wasn't happy to have the biopsy done without the CT  that the radiologist lady had told me I needed I was told if I didnt get this biopsy done tomorrow I would not get another appointment.