Aa
A
A
A
Close
Leukemia and Lymphoma Community
1.83k Members

make any sense of this???

I have finally gotten a copy of my neck ultrasound!! Anyone have any light to shine on this mumbo-jumbo????
"Evidence of 19mm x 6mm lymph node in the mid third of the neck along the great vessels on the right.
Presence also of a 10mm and 13mm lymph node in the upper third of the neck very close to the IVC.
A single 12mm lymph node in the Supra-Clavicular foci and also in the midline over the Isthmus of the Tyroid measuring 5mm.
Evidence of two 7mm lymph nodes in the left Sub-mandibular triangle(the measurements were made along to long axis).
No lymph node could be identified in the left Supra-Clavicular Foci.
COMMENT: Multiple lymph nodes on both sides of the neck, for further consideration, contrast enhanced CT and Biopsy/Excision should be taken into consideration.
Help :(
Was given two days notice for an ultrasound biopsy and when I said that I wasn't happy to have the biopsy done without the CT  that the radiologist lady had told me I needed I was told if I didnt get this biopsy done tomorrow I would not get another appointment.  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child