Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

no!!!!

hi im noel i had a lump under my neck three weeks until now.... what shall i do with this? do i have to take a medicine? pls send your opinions thanks
Hi Labmak,
I have gone through your symptoms, but I want to know whether you have any fever or fatigue or any discharge from the lump? Is it growing in size or is it same? A true isolated "lump" on the neck or in neck tissue needs to be distinguished from neck swelling and swollen neck lymph nodes. There are several conditions which will give rise to neck lump like any boil or sebaceous cyst or lipoma or an enlarged thyroid or infections like Rubella, Viral infection etc.