Life_101 Community
2 Members

Great Song/Video

Anyone know who Kris Allen from American Idol? We saw his new video yesterday  

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/293024/watch-like-youre-dying-kris-allens-video-premieres/

Personally thought it was great and so different than many of the other AI people; an in your face approach to live each day like it were your last.  I had to listen to it a few times to get all the words, but what a message.

Have you seen it or heard the song?  what do you think...good, bad, otherwise?  what did you like or dislike about it?
Lisa a few years ago I used to always watch Idol. We used to have discussions on one of the other forums, but then I stopped watching it. I didn't care too much for the show after a while. They did have some talented singers though. But sometimes to me it seems like in the world there are 3 styles of mens voices and 3 styles of womens voices. Everyone seems to sound the same to me sometimes - talented but not unique.

okay but back to this fellow you mentioned. So no i don't know of him. I just watched the video you posted and it was okay and then when it came to the chorus I started to really enjoy the song. I like the words to it too.

Good message to the song -you are right! Thanks for sharing that with us.
Yeah counting down the hours, min and sec of each day; using every one of those to do the best we can...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.