Lisinopril Side Effects Community
1 Members

Lisinopril - Cause for Heavy Leg Feeling/Cough?

I am taking Lisinopril 40 MG tablets (one a day) and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 MG (One a day).  I have this heavy feeling in my thighs when I walk even 2 blocks.  It feels as if I have walked up a mountain and am STILL doing so - achey and tired legs.  I also have bad legs cramps at night (Charlie Horses).  Have Cold symptoms - Cough, Sneezing, congestion. Have had Chest Xray, Pulmonary Test, Oxygen Level test - ALL OK.  NO LUNG DISEASE.  Had Treadmill test  and EKG - no heart problems.  Had Vascular Test - OK.  Could LISINOPRIL be the culprit for all of this - especially the COUGH and Heavy Leg Syndrome?  PLEASE HELP!  VERY DISTRESSED!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.