Program for women in Columbus, OHIO

This is a program in Columbus, OH. It is from the NMSS.

Living Well with MS: A Program for Women

The program is for women living with MS.  A guest panel will discuss physical and emotional health issues as well as the benefits of exercise.  Panelist are Dr. Kristin Johnson, neurologist with Neurological Associates; Kathleen Orosz, mental health counselor and Anna Collins, an exercise instructor.

Registration starts at 5:30 p.m.  Dinner will be provided and will start at 6:00 p.m. and the program will start at 6:30 p.m.  The program is free but is limited 50 participants.  

This program has been made possible through an educational grant from EMD Serono.

EMD Serono Logo

Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Address:
Fawcett Center
2400 Olentangy River Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210
United States

If you'd like to attend this event you can RSVP online.

Once you have reservations, you can still click Sign Me Up to increase or decrease the number of people in your party (subject to availability).

Sounds like a great meeting,
Michelle
If only this weren't on a weeknight I would be tempted to make the trip for this one!  Thanks for sharing this.
I just got an email notificationl for this one.  It sounded wonderful enough to make me sit up and take notice.  Then I got to the location information and slumped down in my chair again.  I figured I could at least post it here for others.  I'm glad to see you beat me to it Michelle.  Hope someone can get there and fill us in.

Mary
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Live Events for MS Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.