Social Security Teleconference - Register by 9/8/10

If you have questions about the SSDI process, this sounds likes a good one to register for....

SOCIAL SECURITY - PRACTICAL TIPS AND ADVICE

The purpose of this teleconference is to provide information to help you navigate the Social Security process, what you should know about the process, how you can be an advocate for yourself and the pitfalls to watch for during the process.

When: Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Teleconference

The presenter for this call is Louise Mosher. Ms. Mosher has been practicing law for over thirty years. Her area of focus is in Social security Disability Law. She became a lawyer to help make a bigger impact in people's lives.

This program is free and registration ends September 8.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/Calendar/1690993097?view=Detail&id=197624

-LU

I'm bumping this one to the top so anyone working through SSDI will see it.

I am sorry, but I no longer have the number for the teleconference. Can you please put it on here for me?

Thank you
Paula
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Live Events for MS Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.