WHAT'S HOT IN MS - CLEVELAND 10/9/10

Saturday, October 9, 2010

8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.

Come learn about some of the latest research being done to better understand and treat MS.  Participate in a breakout session on wellness, depression or enhancing mobility. Meet with local vendors, other community organizations and program sponors at their display tables.  Lastly, enjoy a hot lunch and learn about cognitive issues that occur in MS.

You can do all this by joining us for the 2nd Annual What's Hot in MS? program. This program is being held in conjunction with the Cleveland Clinic's Mellen Center for MS.  

Registration will start at 8:30 a.m. and the program will begin at 9:00 a.m.  Click this link for the full program CCF Agenda.

This program is free but is limited to 150 participants.  Registration will close on October 1 or when the limit has been reached.

Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010
Time: 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Address:
25777 Detroit Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
United States

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/oha/programs--services/upcoming-programs/index.aspx

I am signed up and ready to go.  Anyone else?
Michelle
I'm thinking if I'm not out of town for other things this might be a good road trip.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Live Events for MS Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.