Liver Disorders Community

Elevated bilirubin

Hello :) I've had a blood test done this mornining and all is fine except for the bilirubin. It is slightly elevated, now i've read that it cancaused by a strenous phycial activity. In the past two days i've travled about 60 kilometers on my new bike which in my opinion is not that much - not strenous. My doctor said that it is probably nothing serious considering that other values came back good.Anyways that it, any input would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :)
I had the same problem, my billrubin level was at 28 but is supposed to be 25 or lower but the doctor did say it wasn't a problem and it is nothing to worry about as all other results were normal the same as you.  He said it could be tested 2 weeks later and it will be completely normal.  Apparently best thing for it is to get out into the sunshine and soak up some rays or so I have been told, I am due to be tested again in 2 weeks time so will certainly try to get as much sunshine as I can although its very rare in the winter, hope you find this helpful.  
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem