Liver Disorders Community

Liver cyst and diarrhea?

I have a 5mm Liver cyst, does not say what it contains inside.blood work has come back wnnl with exception of a few points, nothing to worry about. Have swollen lymph nodes in abdomen , chest area, arm and elbow.
I have been living with irritable bowel syndrome for about 5 yrs now, and has gotten worse over the past few yrs... is there any correlation between the two?I also have a mild fatty liver, strange because I am not a drinker, haven't drank in over 15 yrs. not a fried food eater. MY MAIN QUESTION RIGHT NOW IS -IS THERE ANY CORRELATION BETWEEN THE DIARRHEA AND THE LIVER CYST?
common bile duct is 9mm diameter, a tad bit big for some reason, i have no gallbladder.I have lymph nodes in the bilateral hilar regions and the pretracheal mediastinum that measure up to 9-10 mm that are questionable. WE ARE DOING WORK UPS FOR CANCER.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem