Liver Disorders Community

Natural Treatment

Has anyone done some natural treatment for Hep C, and what are the results. Also, has anyone tried ESSIAC, IP6 or LIV 52. Please, let me know. Thank you in advance.
I can't go on treatment so I do alternative treatment. I take lapoic acid which has good reporsts on its use. I take livaplex a supplement that is a liver anti oxidant. Milk Thistle and solenium. Most go on a low protien diet using beans, fish or poultry for your protien.
Stay away from fat. Red meat. Eat only lean cuts of meet. Avoid sugar which sets in the liver a long time. All which are hard for the liver to digest.  Drink spring water or distilled water. Try to by organic when you can it doesn't have the pecticides in it. Wash fruit and vegatables good. Eat lots of veggies and fruit. I have been stay stable in my labs with doing this.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem