Vomiting large egg shaped balls

I have been having a lot of pain and tenderness in my lower left stomach.  I am often nauseous.  Twice in the last week I have suddenly started vomiting and each time I vomit large egg shaped ball ( half the size of an egg).  I fished them out of the toilet each time and they are yellowish white in color.  They are the consistency of a water balloon.  I pinched them open and they contain white mashed potato like stuff inside.  I smelled it and it smells like vomit.  What could this be?  
How are you now? What other symptoms are present? Vomiting may be attributed to a variety of issues  such as infection or food poisoning, and occasionally a result of motion sickness and illnesses in which the person has a high fever.  It can also be a sign of a more serious illness such as concussions, encephalitis, meningitis, intestinal blockage, appendicitis, migraine headaches, and brain tumors. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your  doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Did you go to the doctor?  I’m experiencing the same thing today.  Never in my life have I seen such a thing!  About the size of a medium to small bird’s egg like a Robin.  Opaque white and slimy like a nasty little dumpling but I haven’t ate in more than 24 hours.