Liver Disorders Community

swollen liver, elevated liver enzymes

I went to the er about a month ago with major pain in my right side. I was there for 3 days while they were doing various tests that included blood tests, 2 ct scans, and an mri. The blood tests showed elevated liver enzymes but the scans were normal except a swollen liver. Anyway I was released with no diagnosis. They just said that my enzymes were going down and to make an appt with the GE. I had couple of blood tests since then and finally they are back to normal except that my chloride is high and calcium is low. I was also tested for mono and that was negative. I am still feeling ill though. I am nasuas most of the time but at night is when I get the worst with a headache, nasua, extreme fatigue and itching on my palms, feet, and ankles. I still have pain in my side too. Not as much as when I went to the hospital but never the less its still there. Oh bty I had my gallbladder out last year. What could be wrong with me. My appt with the GE isn't till the 27th and I'm so stressed out.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem