Enlarged liver with a couple nodules

My liver function tests have been high for >10 yrs. had ultrasound normal. I resently had an ultrasound and showed enlarged liver with a couple modules my labs were pretty normal but for high copper and iron . Drink seldom. Saw a GI/hepatologist 2 weeks ago. I new he'd say I need biopsy,he did,as he was saying by I passed out he took me to ER passed out again. I new it was reality/fear and it was and went home. 1)dr now won't do biopsy till I'm stable,I won't be till I know up 2)he scared me and wondering how long a waiting list for transplant takes. I'm in MD. Also he said it was ok to take Fioricet with APAP. SCARED in Maryland
Thank You
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
i do think that you should have a biopsy to assess what is causing the abnormal liver tests, not to rule out cancer.  Dont jump the gun yet regarding the need for a transplant