Liver Transplant Forum

Where can I find a Liver Donor?

Where can I get a Liver Transplant? I have stage IV Liver Cancer. Now that I have Liver Cancer, U Stanford took me off of the transplant list. I need a Liver Transplant ASAP. 6 months ago my Meld score was 13. Are there other countrys that I can go to? Does any one know where the injured soliders are taken? I am desparate!  Thank you...
do you have any live donors?  How large/bad is the HCC? If you do go overseas you should check on whether your insurance carrier will cover post-transplant and medication expenses after your return to US.  Some may pay, others may not.
Hi ,

You should heading to India. There are pretty good transplant centers with good success rate. Let me know if u need more information

My cousin mentioned India yesterday and I was I was actually looking for information on where to go in India when I came across this forum. I don't know where to begin and would appreciate any information that you have. Thank you!
you should contact worldmedassist.com,,, they know what to do and file your case before going overseas for treatment...hopes this help
Hi Snapperqueen, some very good information. Its a lot cheaper in India too and they do all kinds of surgerys. Thank you very much!
No, I don't have a live donor, I need a cadavers Liver Transplant.  I had a 5.5 mm tumor that responded to Chemo Embo and more than 10 tumors 1.3 mm or less after 3rd Chemo with a half life of 3 months. I haven't got the report back from MRI yet. Those are some very good questions that I might not have thought of until it was too late. Thank you!

Check these 2 links would give the information of the transplant centers. One is in Delhi and the other in Hyderabad. Which are famous and have a very good success rate.

http://www.globalhospital.net/specialities/multiorg.html

http://www.sgrh.com/supercat.aspx?id=35

There are few more in India you can google out for Narayana Hrudayalaya which is in Bangalore and Appollo Indraprastha In Delhi,  Kamineni Hospitals In Hyderabad.
good luck with everything.  The tumor burden is outside of Milan and UCSF criteria so many programs in the US unfortunately may not accept you as a candidate.  I know of some patients also going to colombia.
afganastan trust me its one country that have organs constantly my father inlaw was going for kidney transplant if you can afford look into it.buthe ended up with one here in aust good luck if its ment to be it will be.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.