Liver Transplant Forum

Will a 1 oz of jagermeister affect my liver?

i had a liver transplant roughly 6 years ago. and 2 days ago i drank a 1 oz shot of jagermeister. will this affect my new liver? im never going to drink any more alcohol ever again in my life. im terribly worried right now. im currently taking tacrolimus medication aswell. should i be worried? i feel perfectly fine though. i dont have any symptoms.
i do not think this specific slip will be injurious but please watch your intake in the future
May i ask what are the symptoms if something was to go wrong or have a side effect? What may occur?
you may have no syptoms whatsoever except for abnormal blood tests.  this can sneak up on you
Will that be critical? I mean i only took 1 oz of jagermeister. even if the tests are abnormal, can it be curable or will i have to get another liver transplant? will my sgot, or sgpt level be abnormal? i only drank once ever in my life and im promising id never do it again. should i be worried?

Just relax or you're going to give yourself a heart attack.  It is more important to keep positive than to let worry and negative thoughts control you.  Be happy and grateful for the gift of life.  Use common sense and be smart.  This will help you take care of your liver and the rest of your body.

Stay Well and Stay Positve,

Bill
i agree with Bill's comment
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.