Liver Transplant Forum

low count of prograf and gas and ascites in the pancreas?

Deat Dr. Sachiano,

Good day!
My husband was post transplant last 2007, his latest ultrasound this month result was:
- the hepatic allograft: is of satisfactory size w/ homogenous echo pattern, no focal lesion, no dilated bile duct.
- pv. & hepatic virns: normal caliber and diameter psv of pv= 40cm/sec.
-spleen: is remarkedly enlaraged measuring 21cm in diameter, no focal lesions, shows normal echogenicity.
-kidney: both are normal site, size and shape w/ good cortico medullary differentiation, no cyst, no focal lesion or back preasure changes could be detected.
-Pancreas & Paraaortic area: masked by gases, mild ascites and peripslenic collection seen.
-Urinary bladder: suboptimal filling and wall thickness with no stones, filling defects or diverticulae
-Prostate: is mildly enlarged measuring 34gm in wieght intact capsule and homogenous echopattern, no pelvic masses.

-also his prograf counts is very low as (3) only, which is his normal was 7-11.

doctor please help me, what are the cure for that especially for the ascites of the pancreas, my husband always complaining of pain in abdomen due to gasses.

thanks a lot for your time doctor Sachiano.

Resfectfully yours,
marso
are his blood tests OK?  I am not overly concerned by the report frankly.  It doesnt appear that the ascites is large enough to cause any symptoms.  Its OK for the prograf level to be this low 7 years out from liver transplantation.
Good day!
pls Dr. i need you reply!

thanks for consideration!

marso,
respectfully yours
Dear Doc Thomas,

I just want to ask if it is possible for my husband to avail Sovaldi+Olysio trough your hospital, please how much and what will be the procedure? Im from philippines and my husband is egyptian.

God bless you and best regards.

Marso
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.