Lose a 100+ pounds and still live your life Community
8 Members

New to the group

I am having difficulty losing weight and even gain, even though my daily caloric intake is consistently 400+ calories below the researched Calorie needs for my height and weight (at a sedentary lifestyle).  I eat right, I exercise moderately (though that is increasing), yet I still don't lose weight and even gain.  I have issues with insulin resistance so I have to watch my carbs.  I love to do weight training and can't stand cardio but do it anyway.  Any suggestions on what else I can do?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.