Lung Cancer Community

Large phrenic lymph node

One week ago, I had a CTA Thoracic Aorta.  I was being looked at after a fall.  Accidentally I found the copy of the scan.  It stated that there was an enlarged epicardial lymph node left to the hemidiaphram measuring 19 mm x 9 mm(1.9 cm x .09 cm).   Everywhere I've researched says Lung cancer.  Small c cell or non large B cell, non-Hodgkin etc... Can it be anything else??  I'm scared to death. I do have several symptoms.  Enlarged spleen, headaches, fatigue, sore throat, no weight loss but at times there has been. Please can someone tell me their story.  I have an appointment with a Cardivascular surgeon/oncologist.  
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.