CANNOT FOCUS!

I have been trying different things to see what is the matter with me. Maybe it is the Tramadols I am taking for my Lupus.

I cannot concentrate on anything to get anything done. I will start to do one thing, then if I happen to look at other things int he same room that need done, I am off starting them, one at a time, until I have nothing done! Sometimes I feel I have energy, but cannot even START anything.

I had been told it was my menopause doing it, so I began hormone pills, & it still is bad. I took 1 extra tramdol yesterday to hike (they also give me energy) & this monring was barely able to read, & didn't even want to answer the phone for customers, to talk. I could hardly function.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i kind of have the same problem... i will be in the kitchen cleaning find something that belongs in my room, put it away. and then before i realize it I'm cleaning my room and the kitchen is still a mess. So i started this thing... a routine! (I'm simple minded) I start in the bathroom(smallest and quickest to clean!). then the hallway, which leads to the frontroom, I have trouble there, but manage to remind myself (frontroom now concentrate!) then kitchen. Then the hard part is done. I don't no if your lack of focus is from medicine, or anything else, I don't take any meds. ( well i just started taking them) i am a dingtardrebat. (daughter made me write that!)
Helpful - 0
Hey, I found several websites that talk about too much yeast. I LOVE sugar & carbs. Are you like this too, Ladynicnac? Look up candida symptoms on the net & see what you will find. I have over 1/2 of those symptoms! I called my doctor & left a message to give me an appt. to check my yeast in my body. I think they need a stool sample to do it.

Does this site have any blogs about yeast?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Lupus Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?