Lupus Community

Can I get lupus diagnosis with negative ana but a lot of syptoms?

I developed a rash on my cheeks whilst pregnant but not on my nose, since then I've develiopwed joint pain, mouth ulcers, fatigue and my kidneys and chest hurt, it will all happen at one from afew days to a few weeks
My doctor has sent me three times for full blood tests, they always show inflammation to my vital organs but ANA is always negative
I've had a skin biopsy that showed inflammation as well.
My doctor has referred me to rheumatology and I'm waiting for an appointment, is this to help diagnosis? Can I be diagnosed without a positive ANA?
I'm 25 and the pain of it is getting too much, I just want a diagnosis so I can get help but I feel like it will take forever, I've recently tore the cartilage between my ribs from a particularly bad "flare up"
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.