Lupus Community

Can Lupus Erythematosus patients take daclatasvir or Sovaldi(sofosbuvir)?

One of my friend has Lupus Erythematosus and needs a liver transplant, but during the blood transfusion, she got HCV. She wants to take daclatasvir or sovaldi(sofosbuvir) for curing HCV, but is worried that daclatasvir or sovaldi(sofosbuvir) would have side effect that is bad for Lupus Erythematosus. So I wonder if Lupus Erythematosus patients take daclatasvir or Sovaldi(sofosbuvir) for curing HCV? Were there any successful or failure previous examples?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.