DS DNA

Had a blood test the ana was normal and the anti ds dna was a 20. I was sent to a rheumatologist. I have a rash that will not go away hands, arms, face, scalp, back, legs, and chest. A dermatologist said they could not help me to see the rheumatologist. The rheumatologist is repeating the test. No one is helping the rash or giving me anything, any suggestions?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Is it itchy? Are you getting bumps? It maybe lupus gran(something like that,lol) easily put....it could be 'lupus of the skin' . I have SLE and the skin portion as well. I get rash that is soooooooo itchy. The 'design' rash on my face doesn't itch. So,far only on my arms.Have you gone to the rheumatoid doctor?  Good Luck! Everything will work out okay...
Helpful - 0
My titre score was 80 but have all the era urging symptoms of lupus don't understand the score
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Lupus Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?