Lupus Community

Do I have Lupus?

HI
Pls help.
My ANA result; 1:160 positive weak speckled
Do i have Lupus?
What kind of rashes are experienced?
I have leg pains and also radiates to the buttocks.
I also experience backpains sepcially when i lean my head forward,headaches and dizziness.
Are these symptms of lupus?
fibromyalgia?
pls respond
I'm not sure if I have responded to you before now or not.  Forgive me if I repeat myself.

There are 11 criteria for  lupus dx.  But there are other signs and symptoms that they look for.  A person doesn't have these al the time (everyday).  The symptoms seem to wax and wane.

1. malar rash over cheeks (butterfly rash)
2. discoid rash, red raised patches
3. photosensitivity - reaction to sunlight, resulting in skin rash
4. oral and nose ulcers
5. arthritis
6. serositis - inflamation of the lining of the lung or heart
7. reanl disorder - excessive protein in urine and/or cellular casts
8. neurologic disorder - seizures, or psychosis
9. anemia or low white blood count or lymphopenia or low platelet count
10. positive ANA
11. positive anti-DNA or anti-Sm, or antiphospholipid antibody or false pos. syphilis test

Other symptoms are:
fever
abdominal pain
chest pain
shortness of breath
blood in urine
hair falling out
fatigue
muscle pain and weakness
dizziness
poor memory
headaches
poor circulation in fingers and toes
tingling in extremities
diarrhea
bloating
nausea
weight loss
blurred vision
depression
palpitations
raynauds (where fingers turn white when cold)
intollerance to cold
sore throat
...to name a few

How severe would you describe your pain?
My RA doc says I gave elevated sed rate , ESR , and low positive for ANA but he says I don't have lupus .. That the ANA positive was due to my two child birth . He diagnosed me with fybromyalgia . I was quite confused about the diagnoses and the child birth causes an ANA positive ? Could someone please help me to understand what he is talking about . He's very short on time and discussion about my symptoms and diagnoses . What are the blood test that will show for a positive lupus reading oh and my white blood counts is out of range as well .. Please help thanks
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.