Aa
A
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
1.43k Members

I am having MIGRAINES, severely when traveling in vehilcle, or in public spaces, and loud environments?

I posted a question regarding my WPW, a couple days ago, well the migraines have become so severe that i have to pull over on the side of the road nor can i ride in a car without the pain. The migraines are similar to a tension headache, but has the effects of vertigo. i researched a couple of the symptoms that i am having and the most common feedback return that i am getting from different search engines: such as google, and etc. is a disease called LUPAS Headaches or SLE. it is more common in women, but so is thyroid issues which i was diagnosed with on my last visit with my DR. The question that i have is: Is there someone that can tell me their thoughts, to what they may have experienced, or if they believe to think that it might be another disorder. I am currently not prescribed any medicine, and i would kind of like to know what to ask for and to tell the DR when i follow up with him. But please someone please tell me more about "SLE", or Lupas Headaches. vision is blurring, so i need to close for now..thank you and god bless!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.