Aa
A
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
1.43k Members

I may have Lupus, do people from Lupus suffer from these symptoms as well?

I have a list of mild to medium symptoms that doctors have looked at on a symptom by symptom basis and found no cause for... I'm starting to wonder if they may be interconnected (ie: Lupus)

My dad has a sun sensitivity rash on his face that was diagnosed as either "Lupus" or "Lupus-like"... Can't quite remember

I am: 31/M 6'1, 220lbs.... Don't think it matters.

Obviously not all may be related. Some may be red herrings.

Main Symptoms:
- Constant microscopic blood in urine. No infection found. No cancer cells found
- Bone spurs everywhere. The osteophytes in my elbows are particularly large and look like dew claws. Apparently not rheumatoid arthritis.
- Knees get very sore after sitting a while (re: movie theaters)
- Fairly common muscle spasms in my neck, like a giant shudder, occasionally caused by touch (but then, once triggered, it is finished) and worse when tired. Feel a tingly feeling in the back of my neck before each one. (dismissed as 'maybe tourette's' by a doctor years ago)
- Slight hand tremor, exacerbated by trying to hold something. Can do fine work under a microscope though... exacerbated by caffeine (duh)

Might be associated symptoms:
- I am generally really warm. Comfortable in winter and cold, overheating in summer and heat
- Above average urination frequency
- Lowish blood pressure (but still in normal range)
- History of fainting

Current symptoms:
- All my joints are swollen and sore... more tired than achy
- Insatiable appetite. I get mechanically full, but my body still wants to eat
- Drastic loss of motivation and concentration at work
- Significantly reduced sex drive

However, I do not rash at all, except for a pernicious nickel allergy.
1 Responses
Lupus is such a ctazy diease i say that because i was diagnosed with lupus in june i didnt really have any symptoms that would suggest lupus except a lityle muscle pain iny legs but i was suffering really bad anxiety that hit out of no where and brain fog so my doctor finally did the test she even told mr i dont think its lupus but lets check and boom i had lupus but i dod have low blood pressure whicj i never had until lupus
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.