I have a list of mild to medium symptoms that doctors have looked at on a symptom by symptom basis and found no cause for... I'm starting to wonder if they may be interconnected (ie: Lupus)
My dad has a sun sensitivity rash on his face that was diagnosed as either "Lupus" or "Lupus-like"... Can't quite remember
I am: 31/M 6'1, 220lbs.... Don't think it matters.
Obviously not all may be related. Some may be red herrings.
- Constant microscopic blood in urine. No infection found. No cancer cells found
- Bone spurs everywhere. The osteophytes in my elbows are particularly large and look like dew claws. Apparently not rheumatoid arthritis.
- Knees get very sore after sitting a while (re: movie theaters)
- Fairly common muscle spasms in my neck, like a giant shudder, occasionally caused by touch (but then, once triggered, it is finished) and worse when tired. Feel a tingly feeling in the back of my neck before each one. (dismissed as 'maybe tourette's' by a doctor years ago)
- Slight hand tremor, exacerbated by trying to hold something. Can do fine work under a microscope though... exacerbated by caffeine (duh)
Might be associated symptoms:
- I am generally really warm. Comfortable in winter and cold, overheating in summer and heat
- Above average urination frequency
- Lowish blood pressure (but still in normal range)
- History of fainting
- All my joints are swollen and sore... more tired than achy
- Insatiable appetite. I get mechanically full, but my body still wants to eat
- Drastic loss of motivation and concentration at work
- Significantly reduced sex drive
However, I do not rash at all, except for a pernicious nickel allergy.