Aa
A
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
1.43k Members

Is it lupus or something else test results included below

I'll try to make it quick. I went to the doctor for a rash that started last February (during a trip to florida) was diagnosed with Livedo reticularis.I told the doctor I felt exhausted even with 8 hours if sleep and my wrist and knee joints ached most days. The doctor mentioned I have a red rash on my face which is a sign for lupus and sent me for many blood tests.

*ANA - positive speckled 1 320
*Cardiolipin IgM Antibody- 22 (should be <12)
*Phosphatidylserine Ab IgM- 44 (should be <25 U/mL)
*Antithrombin III Activity 121%
*CBC
*RBC 5.09 (should be 3.8-5.1)
*RDW 15.4 (should be between 11 and 15%)
*MCV 82.1 (should be 80 - 100)
*MCH 27.6 (should be 27 - 33)

I saw a hemotologist who diagnosed me with Thrombophilia (though I found out by looking at my online chart so I really don't know much about that either). My appointment with my Rheumatologist is later this week. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.