Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Is it worth it

Sometimes i wonder why im even here posting this info when theres no one out there to answer posts.
4 Responses
What is going on!?
If you need someone to talk to I am here! :)
471161 tn?1317190950
I haven't been on here in almost a year but I am here if you need to talk.
Hey!

Please don't feel hopeless. I know it's frustrating when no one gets back to you and this disease is frustrating in general, but we all understand what you're going through. We're here for you and understand how this experience can alter your life so much. I don't have very many answers to the medical side of things but I do know how the symptoms feel and can empathize and sympathize. Please don't feel like you have to do this alone. We're a community and you're a part of it, so if you need anything we're here for you.

-Andrea
I know how you feel.  I have posted things and no one replies.  I will be happy to add you as a friend and you can talk to me when you need someone.  There are people who will listen and we can support each other.  Depression ***** and then you add anxiety to it lol.  Just add  me and I will talk to you when you need it.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Lupus Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.