Hello and welcome to the forum! Very sorry about a delay in response as we appreciate your question. It sounds like you were on your way to see the doctor when you initially posted and we hope that you saw them. Lupus has tests to help confirm if the diagnosis can be given so I am wondering if you have undergone an ANA test as of yet? You are concerned about Lupus for yourself and not your daughter, correct? Perhaps they are also testing your daughter. Feel free to share any more details about her if it would help and you want to discuss that.
As to your symptoms, the problem with Lupus is that symptoms can be vague at times. Muscle issues could definitely be due to overuse at the gym and tiredness and fatigue is a common issue amongst busy moms juggling multiple things. A community leader of this forum has stated quite well what a diagnosis entails for lupus.
There are 11 criteria for a lupus dx. You must have at least 4 of the 11 to receive a dx.
1. malar rash over cheeks (butterfly rash)
2. discoid rash, red raised patches
3. photosensitivity - reaction to sunlight, resulting in skin rash
4. oral and nose ulcers
6. serositis - inflammation of the lining of the lung or heart
7. renal disorder - excessive protein in urine and/or cellular casts
8. neurologic disorder - seizures, or psychosis
9. anemia or low white blood countor lymphopenia or low platelet count
10. positive ANA
11. positive anti-DNA or anti-Sm, or antiphospholipid antibody or false pos. syphilis test
Then there are a whole host of other symptoms.
You clearly have some of those first 11 things associated with Lupus. So, I do wonder what the doctor suggested at your appointment and if they did testing. I hope so and hope you update us. Also, we hope you will get answers for your daughter.
Here is more helpful information lupus for you to read. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lupus/symptoms-causes/syc-20365789
Hello, we were wondering if you were able to see a doctor and how things are going. Hope you stop back to update us.
Hello! A good deal of time has passed but I wanted to see how things are going? Has there been any improvement?