Lupus Rash?

I have never had an ongoing rash......but I do get heat flushed often and my face flushes like a lupus rash..this only lasts about 1-2 hours at a time...is this the same as lupus rash?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The answer is yes and no.  A rash is not the only symptom of lupus.  And other things can cause a rash.  And just being of a Scandinavian descent can make your face suseptable to flushing.

Are you having any additional symptoms?
Helpful - 0
Hi I have Lupus and just like karajo said a rash is not the only symptom of Lupus. There are many other reason why you might have a rash on your face. I have the butterfly rash on my face and it never goes away but I do get a rash that comes and goes through out my body. Do you have any other symptom of Lupus? I suggest that you look up Lupus and see if you have the symptoms and if so go to your Doctor so he/she can do some lab work.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Lupus Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?