Lupus Community

Lupus and foot problems

I have been diagosed with TLE and DLE, fibromylgia, hypothyroidism,OA. I am now having issues with the r foot. achilles tendoin  and the joint area in the ankle. Could this be caused  the lupus developing further?
Hi!
Well, if you have discoid lupus then yes, you can also have joint involvement due to lupus. However, if there is pain in only one ankle joint then this can also be due to lupus neuropathy, osteoarthritis, gout, bursitis, tendonitis, rheumatoid arthritis etc. It is important to consult your rheumatologist and get this investigated.  Take care!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.