Lupus Community

Possitive ANA, but negative sedimentary rate test for lupus, can I still have lupus

I have severe fibromyalgia and arthritis since it has gotten so bad my Dr did bloodwork and I have a positive ana. She did another blood that measures sedement times, don't have the name of the test. But it tested negative results for lupus. And my bloodwork shows negative results for rheumatoid arthritis. Can I still have lupus?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.