Lupus Community

chest tightness and left side tingling

Hello. My girlfriend had been tested for Lupus since a couple people in her family have it and it was negative but her ANA test was high. She has high blood pressure that she takes medicine for everyday. She occasionally feels a tightness in her chest and tingling sensation in her left arm, hand, leg, and even head. She's been to a cardiologist and a neurologist and everything seems to be normal. What can be causing this tingling feeling? Has anyone ever felt this way? I just want her to stop worrying but it's hard when the doctors can't find anything out of the ordinary.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.