Lupus Community

is it lupus?

I have been sufferring from chronic headache (migraine previously),w/ dizziness and vomitting at times, a bit sensitive to light, extreme weakness and tiredness though not doing anything.  Having insomina fo almost 3 years now and I could only get some few hours of sleep w/ the help of sleeping pills and sometime none at all.  Pain in my muscles and joints.  Numbness sometimes in my hands and feet.  And sometimes I'm having difficulty in breathing and I have to catch my breath when am working,  This just came on few weeks ago?  How long will it last?  Is it lupus?
In all honesty, it sounds more like either fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue.

Usually joint pain is associated w/ lupus.  You didn't mention that in your list.
Hi my dermotologist diagnosed me with lupus, I dont believe it is so I asked my GP for a second opinion.

I have something that looks like a rash on the palm of my hands and crown of my feet, blood test had no sign of lupus skin tests dont known yet but my GP is going to ask the dermotologist so as he can send me for a second opinion.

If your Dr has subscribed you Plaquenil your symptoms appear to be the result of the pills ask your chemist to give you related symptoms or look it up on net.
Keep you updated
vegie
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.