Lupus Community

swollen lump by my right side ribs

I am a young man in my early fourty i notice a swollen on my the right side of my ribs and it getting a little bit bigger in seize so i want to know this could be because i dont have pain nor any other simptons that could make me scared or so
You're on the Lupus forum.  Do you have Lupus or Lupus symptoms?  My guess would be you need to go to the doctor and have it looked at.  It could just be a cyst  and nothing to worry about but I wouldn't rely on opinions on this forum.  You need to have it checked out by a doctor.  God Bless.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.