Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CD57 28 & reactive band 66

About 12 years ago I was put in the hospital and put on Iv antibiotics. To date the dr couldn't figure out what my problem was but I was sick. For 2 years after that I had severe migraines. I wa spit on maintenance medication. Eventually they went away. Since then I have been SO tired. I have gained quite a bit of weight, my memory has been bad for a few years, and some other symptoms. Last week I tested reactive on band 66 only, my cd 57 came back at 28, I am low on Vit D, and my EOS absolute came back a little high. I was told by an herbalist I had Chrinic Lyme. I have an appointment in 2 weeks with an Infectious Disease Dr.  Does this really sound like Chrionic Lyme??  I am only 39. I have a set of 6 year old twins and I am so tired all the time I don't want to do anything. I am scared but I want to get better. What do they usually do for Chronic Lyme if this is what I have?
2 Responses
Hello. I just got my CD57 test back today and it is also 28. I am not a mother but I nanny for two kids everyday. I know the feeling of almost not being able to take care of everything that a child needs because of fatigue. I am also about to embark on this chronic lymes treatment journey. If you would like someone to vent to or just someone who understands a little please feel free to text me at (573)-673-1755.
Hi my email is ***@****. I would prefer to use that method of contact. I finally had an infectious dr agree to see me. She ordered more labs and I have no idea what they might be. What labs have you had done?
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Lyme Disease Community

Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453243103
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods