Your bio and notes don't say where you are located generally (like 'near Chicago' or outside the US). Where you are, esp. outside the US, can affect the diagnosis and treatment you are given. There are the same problems with some docs in the US too, but there are alternatives here that we may be able to clue you in on.
It is interesting that your symptoms are worse now that you are on a 'natural treatment plan' -- what does your MD say? I would call tomorrow and report the situation to the doc and not wait till your next appointment.
You are not doomed, but can certainly understand that it can feel that way. Lyme affects the whole endocrine/hormonal system, and that directly affects mood. Where these meds are not effective, or whether they are making your situation worse, your doc should be informed promptly.
Let us know how you do, okay? And post back after you call the doc's office and tell us what reaction they had, okay? And if you don't feel you can wait till tomorrow, then call the doc's answering service and request a call back from the doc. That's what the doc is for.
Take care -- and keep us posted, okay?
and PS, if your doc is not available, then ask to speak with whoever is taking 'night call' for the doc. If you can't get through to anyone and still feel so awful, then consider going to the ER or a walk-in clinic. AND let us know how you do, okay?
I had some of those symptoms from the co-infection Bartonella. I wonder if this worsening of symptoms is from a herxheimer reaction? I have been on both abx and on a natural protocol now. For me, the natural protocol has gotten me better results while being easier on my body.
This site does not allow personal contact information to be posted, so your post above will likely disappear.