Update on Blumenthal's hearing on Th July 30

If anyone is going to try to watch the hearings live-streaming via computer, I would suggest you start very soon (like now) to download the Silverlight software.  

The screen included in the ILADS announcement of the hearings is not well written (by Microsoft), and I just spent a nice half hour with my new best bud, Vinod, in Mumbai, so he could remotely install the software.  At least it was 'free'.  Whether it messes up my computer remains to be seen.  :(  Thank you, Bill Gates.

So beware!  If you're not a techie and/or very patient, you might not want to venture here. I wont' be able to watch all of the program, but if do catch any of it, I'll post afterward with anything that catches my attention.