Lymphedema Community
147 Members

Swollen, tender occipital lymph node with one painful pimple like lump on head

Yesterday I noticed a sore hard lump on the right side of my head above my ear in my hair. Today my right  occipital lymph node and the lymph node behind my ear are swollen and painful and the lump turned into a white head or blister. Could it be a spider bite? Or just a really nasty pimple? I am hoping its not a staph infection. There is only bump and I have no fever. I do have 2 acne scabs on my face but have been treating them with neosporin
I did have a sore throat three days ago and am slightly fatigued. the lymph nodes on the front of my neck are not swollen.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?