Aa
A
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
147 Members

Swollen, tender occipital lymph node with one painful pimple like lump on head

Yesterday I noticed a sore hard lump on the right side of my head above my ear in my hair. Today my right  occipital lymph node and the lymph node behind my ear are swollen and painful and the lump turned into a white head or blister. Could it be a spider bite? Or just a really nasty pimple? I am hoping its not a staph infection. There is only bump and I have no fever. I do have 2 acne scabs on my face but have been treating them with neosporin
I did have a sore throat three days ago and am slightly fatigued. the lymph nodes on the front of my neck are not swollen.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.