Aa
A
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
147 Members

Swollen Lymph Node and several nodes under armpit

About 6 month ago I noticed a small lymp node on the right side of my neck.  I went to the doctor and the next day I performed an X ray and it turns out that all was fine and my doctor told me that it was probably an infection.  He gave me recipient on medication and my node was decreasing. However ,  2 weeks ago my neck appeared very swollen.  Everytime I press on the node it feels very painful.  And 2 days ago a very bad cough hit me  .  Everytime I breath I cough.  And today I noticed 3 painful nodes under my armpit and one painless under the skin.  I just got braces done 3 weeks ago and I'm worried if my braces has something to do with my nodes?  Or there's something more serious?  During this month I also was hit by a migrane and fatigue.  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.