Lymphedema Community
147 Members

is this all connected? should I be worried? what do i do?

yesterday, 6/6/18, I noticed a sore on my left breast. it's about 3mm across and has a stark white center. the skin around it is red, raised, hot, and painful to touch. when I press around it, pus comes out. the sore is round and concaved. I have also found several swollen lymph nodes under both arms. they too are painful. I also have major swelling in both legs from the knees down. I have a slight fever of 99.6 with joint tightness and pain. what could cause all of this? i just started a new job this week and am scared to miss work, I just need to know if anyone thinks this is serious? or what it could be?
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?