MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) Community
81 Members

scared, new

Hi, Im new to this group. last week I was diagnosed with MTHFR. dont know much about it, had never heared of it. Im 28, had two mc. one when i was 19 and the other last july. I have PCOS (polycycstic ovarian syndrom), and at the same time as being diagnosed with this MTHFR I was diagnosed with metabolic syndrom and hypertryclicerideds. I've been told by my ob that if I ever do get pregnant will be very high risk for me and for the baby. I go back monday to get further information from my GP. I really need some info if anyone is willing to share their stories with me. Im just really scared of getting pregnant right now, even though my dh and I have been trying for over a year now. thanks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.