A
A
A
Close
March 2011 Babies Community
63 Members
1368291 tn?1299629804

37 wk checkup

So I went to my 37 wk checkup and for the first amazing time my lil man is not measuring large. He estimated weight is about 7.5lbs so far and no further dialation. Looks as tho I just may make it to the 22nd for the scheduled c-section but in saying that we didnt expect my other two lil men at 37wks but there they came. His measurements are all great which is great. Just a lil longer and all our angels will be here and for me I cant wait cuz the further I go the more I hurt...lol.

Hang in there ladies cuz they r all coming very soon!!!
2 Responses
1372516 tn?1297265962
I am glad everything is going well for you!!! they say my angel is measuring large also but at least she turned back into birthing position :) i am dialated 2 cm now. I go back to the doct on Tuesday. I hope everything goes well with your c section and you will be in my prayers.
1255151 tn?1413891826
Awesome news!!! Your little one will be here soooo soon!!!! My tummy is measuring 3 weeks big so they are going to do an ultrasound on Tuesday to see if it is the baby or fluid that is making it measure like that... I am sooooooo ready!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.