March 2011 Babies Community
63 Members

Join March 2011 Moms!

Let's keep in touch! I know we are all incredibly busy, but follow the link below to find a place we can all stay in contact and share our joys, questions, struggles, recommendations, triumphs and everything that comes along with being a mom. I made the group private, so all material discussed is for members only. Anyone who has been a part of March 2011 Babies are welcome to join (even if you had your baby in another month, or are still pregnant):

http://www.medhelp.org/groups/march2011moms

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.