A
A
A
Close
March 2011 Babies Community
63 Members
1117137 tn?1345231505

exercise

okay ladies.. honestly.. how much are we exercising? ;)

10 Responses
1117137 tn?1345231505
i am definitely not exercising as much as i would like.. i walk and take stairs alot, but really want to get back into strength training and doing the stationary bike and more yoga..
736293 tn?1316521442
I enjoy walking and things like that, but I am still so tired that I don't do nearly as much as I should.  I have also thought about getting into a prenatal yoga class or atleast buying a video to do it at home, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  So all in all so far I'm a lazy bum!
1116022 tn?1305689593
I just got to a point where I don't want to go back to sleep right after I wake up (14 weeks).  But I do have a gym membership & WILL GET BACK IN THERE!
1373602 tn?1373029964
I just got back doing so walking- runnig and swimming i do it now like 4 times a week but i cant do more then 40 minutes i feel like i dont do anything comper to what i eat and comper to what i did befor . I try yoga but is to slow for me i need speed but i freak i will meart the baby some how . Well soon i will try some danceing or staff like that maybe helps
1255151 tn?1413895426
I have been so tired that I havent done much at all except for some walking and taking the stairs at work. I am getting my energy back though and want to start doing alot more =)
1350436 tn?1280216165
I have suffered alot with back pain and bleeding through this pregnant so not enough exercise or even walking.  I am just starting to feel less tired now too, which is good.  Hopefully I can start some swimming next week now the bleeding has tailed off.
736293 tn?1316521442
Can I consider chasing a toddler exercise? :)
the thought is there........ but i'm too tired to act on it lol bad i know!!
i do alot of walking at work tho..and i really dont get to sit at home until after 7pm..
im constantly moving, but that's not really excercise is it??

i have been think about swimming ALOT, and i think that im gonna do that this winter as i will be at my biggest and you cant do any outdoor activity in winnipeg...
-50 weather is jammies, blankets, and movie weather, not jogging or walking weather..
1390615 tn?1299429891
Honestly not exercising nearly enough. I'm going for walks and that is about it. I need to get it together and start exercising more.
1098714 tn?1330582193
I am just walking... wherever I can. I heard 30 mins of walking per day is enough exercise... I am walking much more than that. I will probably start some back strenghtening exercises soon. I am trying to keep up with the regular daily activities and not sleep or watch tv all day. I think I am doing something right coz I didn't gain too much during these 4 months (just 3 kg which is considered normal). Thing is I wasn't exercising much before pregnancy either (just some Pilates once in a while) but now I get really tired really fast and if I don't take breaks I start feeling pain in my lower back even from walking!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.