March 2011 Babies Community
63 Members

weaning?

my son is now just over 6 months old an ive been introducing solids to him since he was 4 months, however i stopped for a while cause he didnt seem ready, now ive started up again but he gags on his food even finger foods. ive tried all sorts' jars, home made purees, things he can hold an feed himself he just doesnt like it :/ did any of you experiance this & what did you do?
How is it going these days? I began solids with the baby-led weaning approach. She mainly played with her food for several weeks, but one day began eating it. What are your favorite baby food recipes?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.